Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Wood parts for hand-carved pipes are made by hand in upstate New York.
- The bowl, screen and filter top threads are all made of stainless steel.
- The top and bottom are made of matching wood, though a perfect match is not possible because of natural color variations.
- Measures 5.4 inches from mouthpiece tip to the center of the bowl. Total length (with mouthpiece) is about 6 inches, about 1 inch longer than classic models.
- The black mouthpiece is optional and can easily be removed by simply pulling it out.
- Ceramic filter is removable/replaceable. Removal is only necessary if soot needs to be cleaned (which should never be necessary).
- Mouthpiece borehole is 1/4" diameter. We recommend cleaning with 1/4" stainless steel brush.
- The natural and durable finish is a mixture of beeswax and carnauba wax.This finish can be re-appllied and refreshed.
- The bowl of the Handcarved VaporGenie is held in place with a small amount of high-performance, high temperature epoxy. This adhesive is guaranteed to not outgas or produce vapors. There is no adhesive in the vapor flow path.
- DO NOT clean with solvents or soapy water. Solvents will damage the wood.
- DO NOT use the Handcarved pipe bottom as a conventional smoking pipe! This can cause the stainless steel bowl to become loose, thereby ruining it.