VaporGenie Classic Walnut
The walnut wood gives a classic, timeless aesthetic. The walnut is finished by hand; buffed with beeswax to ensure this luxury piece stands the test of time.
VaporGenie pipes use a totally new concept to provide the 'sweet-spot' vaporization temperatures of 225-375 degrees.
The secret to VaporGenie pipes is the patented flame filter. The flame filter is located above your smoking blend (between the bowl and flame). In the classic pipes for example, the flame filter is located within the spherical wood top. The flame filter mixes heat from the flame with cold, ambient air. The flame filter is specially designed to mix the flame and cool air and provide vaporization temperatures of about 225-375 degrees.
- Hand-finished Walnut wood
- 'No batteries needed' vaporiser
- Patented flame filter design
- The bowl, screen and filter top threads are all made of stainless steel
- The black mouth-tip piece is optional and can easily be removed by simply pulling it out
- All finishes are lead-free and no glues or adhesives are used in the classic VaporGenie pipe
- The ceramic filter is removable
- Mouthpiece borehole is 1/4" diameter
- We recommend cleaning with the 1/4" stainless steel brush
- Do not clean with solvents or soapy water as liquids can damage the wood