VaporGenie Classic Maple
The walnut wood gives a classic, timeless aesthetic. The walnut is finished by hand; buffed with beeswax to ensure this luxury piece stands the test of time.
VaporGenie pipes use a totally new concept to provide the 'sweet-spot' vaporization temperatures of 225-375 degrees.
- Hand finished Walnut wood
- 'No batteries needed' vaporiser
- Patented flame filter design
- The bowl, screen and filter top threads are all made of stainless steel
- The black mouth-tip piece is optional and can easily be removed by simply pulling it out
- All finishes are lead free and no glues or adhesives are used in the classic VaporGenie pipe
- The ceramic filter is removable
- Mouthpiece borehole is 1/4" diameter
- We recommend cleaning with the 1/4" stainless steel brush
- Do not clean with solvents or soapy water as liquids can damage the wood